Blogging is one of the most valuable tools that businesses have to engage with customers and ultimately make their lives easier. If you’re not blogging, it’s time to get started or get left behind. If you need a bit of inspiration, here are 7 reasons why your business should be blogging.
- A blog is a simple, easy-to-use platform for connecting with and sharing timely and relevant information with customers. It’s your direct communication channel.
- Your blog fuels SEO. Search engines love valuable content and will reward you for it.
- You don’t have to be a professional designer. Our blogging platform is people-friendly and doesn’t require advanced graphic skills.
- 60% of businesses who blog acquire more customers, according to a HubSpot survey.
- It gives your company a voice. A blog creates a place to talk about new products or services, comment on timely news topics or market trends, and share company initiatives beyond your website. It’s also the place to let your brand’s personality shine and show people what you’re all about.
- A blog creates a two-way conversation with customers, prospects and industry peers. It encourages interaction, comments and feedback. Make sure you reply to all comments!
- Blogs are cost-effective marketing investments. Every post you publish is a long-term asset that helps build brand awareness and promote your expertise, products and services.
If you require a website from us we will strongly recommend that you include a blog in your new website. We can offer training on how to create you new blog and we have seen rapid improvements in SEO for sites with a blog.