Search engine optimisation (SEO) has changed completely over the past 10 years.
Gone are the days when website pages were stuffed with key words, which was more beneficial to search engines than the true purpose for your website which is to generate interest.
As artificial intelligence is driving search engine rankings it makes sense to ensure your website is unique and caters specifically to your target audience.
There are some technical methods that you can apply to your website , such as ensuring it is responsive, to increase your website ranking. However unique content which is updated regularly can help enormously.
It is with this in mind that we recommend that your have a blog on your website which is unique and not copied from another site and that it is updated regularly. We have seen a dramatic increase in our website rankings on Google when we have done this.
Contact us today to see how we can increase your website rankings (SEO) on Google and bing.
We are pleased to say that we have now been trading for over 2 years in the web design industry.
It has been a pleasure in designing a multitude of websites for our many different customers and look forward to many new website designs in the future.
We would like to thank all our existing clients and past customers for the support that you have given us.
We hope next year will be as positive as this year has been, thank you.
We have recently updated our post (blog) layout so that it gives you a clear synopsis of news and information regarding our website.
Now it gives you a clear display with a featured image so that you can browse and get the information you require.
Visit our new display here to see it in action, the page is fully responsive and is displayed correctly on any device.
We will be adding this new feature to our new website designs.
Call us now on 01702 or contact us to get your new website today.
Blogging is one of the most valuable tools that businesses have to engage with customers and ultimately make their lives easier. If you’re not blogging, it’s time to get started or get left behind. If you need a bit of inspiration, here are 7 reasons why your business should be blogging.
- A blog is a simple, easy-to-use platform for connecting with and sharing timely and relevant information with customers. It’s your direct communication channel.
- Your blog fuels SEO. Search engines love valuable content and will reward you for it.
- You don’t have to be a professional designer. Our blogging platform is people-friendly and doesn’t require advanced graphic skills.
- 60% of businesses who blog acquire more customers, according to a HubSpot survey.
- It gives your company a voice. A blog creates a place to talk about new products or services, comment on timely news topics or market trends, and share company initiatives beyond your website. It’s also the place to let your brand’s personality shine and show people what you’re all about.
- A blog creates a two-way conversation with customers, prospects and industry peers. It encourages interaction, comments and feedback. Make sure you reply to all comments!
- Blogs are cost-effective marketing investments. Every post you publish is a long-term asset that helps build brand awareness and promote your expertise, products and services.
If you require a website from us we will strongly recommend that you include a blog in your new website. We can offer training on how to create you new blog and we have seen rapid improvements in SEO for sites with a blog.
Call us now on 01702 or contact us so that we can discuss your new website.
As well as our facebook page and twitter account, we have also added Google+ and our blog. These can be viewed by clicking on the icons in the header or footer. We have also added an Alert, so you can receive alerts when we have special promotions.