One of the most important things when you are looking for a new website or refreshing an existing site is to ask yourself the following questions:-
- Why would I recommend this product to a friend?
- What problems do I see that really concern me?
- What’s the first change I want to see?
- Why is this project or product so important for the company?
- What story about this project would I like to read in the newspaper?
- What would be the biggest compliment a customer could give our organisation?
Its purpose is to make sure the entire team has a clear understanding of the problem(s) we are going to address, both for the business and the user. We approach this simply by asking the right questions and listening carefully.
If I had an hour to solve a problem, I’d spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions.
– Albert Einstein